Treasure Lake has two pools located at the Lakeview Lodge and the Cayman Landing Lodge.
Recreational facilities are available to Treasure Lake members in good standing and their guests. Membership cards and swim passes are needed for access to the pools and beaches.
Treasure Lake pool and beach hours for the 2015 swimming season are as follows:
Bimini Beach, New Providence Beach & Trinidad Beach
7 days a week from Noon – 5:00 pm weather and staffing permitting
Pools: LVL pool - Sun - Thurs: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. weather and staffing permitting
Fri & Sat: 11 a.m - 8 p.m. weather and staffing permitting
Cayman pool - Wed - Sun: 1p.m. - 7 p.m. weather and staffing permitting
CLOSED Mon & Tues
Swim passes are available for guests of property owners (age 12 years old and over) and are valid at both pools and beaches. Property owners and their guests under the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Daily: $3 per pass • Weekly: $10 per pass • Monthly: $40 per pass
Summer Splash Events
At the Lakeview Lodge and Cayman pool please observe the following:
- MEMBERSHIP CARD IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER.
- CHILDREN 11 AND UNDER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- ALL GUESTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PROPERTY OWNER.
- GUESTS MUST PAY A FEE AND RECEIVE A SWIM PASS TO ENTER THE POOL AT A COST OF $3.00 PER PERSON PER DAY AT LAKEVIEW POOL ONLY.
- CAYMAN POOL HAS GUESTS PASSES AVAILABLE FOR $3.00 FOR A DAY PASS, $10.00 PER WEEK OR $40.00 PER MONTH PER PERSON.
- POOLS ARE STAFFED BY LIFEGUARDS AND ONLY OPEN DURING POSTED HOURS.
- NO ANIMALS OR PETS WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE POOL AREA.
- KIDDIE POOL IS RESTRICTED FOR CHILDREN AGES EIGHT AND UNDER.
- CHILDREN NOT POTTY TRAINED MUST WEAR SWIM DIAPERS.
- FLOATATION DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE DEEP END.
- TO UTILIZE THE SLIDE YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM IN THE DEEP END WITHOUT THE AID OF PARENT OR FLOATATION DEVICES.
- YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO UTILIZE THE HOT TUB.
- GLASS CONTAINERS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THE POOL SIDE BAR OR IN THE POOL AREA.
- PLEASE USE TRASH CONTAINERS.
- DISORDERLY CONDUCT CAN RESULT IN DISMISSAL FROM THE POOL, AS WELL AS LOSS OF
- POOL PRIVILEGES.
- NO OUTSIDE COOLERS OR FOOD ITEMS ARE PERMITTED IN THE POOL AREA.
- PICNIC TABLES ARE PROVIDED OUTSIDE OF THE POOL AREA FOR THOSE WISHING TO BRING FOOD OR BEVERAGES TO ENJOY. ALL COOLERS MUST REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES EXCEPT WHEN USING THEM AT THE PICNIC TABLES.
** Parents please watch out for the TOOs “Too tired, Too cold and Too much sun.
For more information, please contact Lori Corcoran at (814) 371-0711 x 903 or email@example.com.